Skip to main content

Police Kills Girlfriend After Suspension From Work

A police vehicle at a scene of a crime

The constable, Jeminsta Mutua, was attached to Nyakianga Police Station in Murang’a County but had been suspended due to disciplinary issues.
At the time of the occurrences, Mutua was staying in Makutano Sub-Location in Mwala, Machakos County, where his body and that of his girlfriend, Joyce Kaswii Muange, were found.
Machakos Level 5 Hospital
Machakos Level 5 Hospital
FACEBOOK
According to K24 Digital, officers found a panga that had bloodstains, a rope, two empty bottles of pesticides and a suicide note.

In a police report filed at Masii Police Station, Joyce is suspected to have been strangled by the officer before he killed himself.

Makutano Location Chief Simon Kiminza stated that the two had lastly been seen in public on Sunday, March 15.

The following day, Monday, March 16, the officer was seen in public alone and Kiminza stated that he looked disturbed.

"It is most likely he had killed the woman he was cohabiting with on Sunday. No one suspected he had committed any crime until Wednesday, March 18, when Mutua’s mother, Esther Kaloki, went to knock on his door after she failed to see him for over two days. 

"It was then that his body and that of the woman he was cohabiting with were found. The woman’s body had bruises on the face and cut wounds in other parts of her body,” Kimanzi stated.

In addition, the chief stated that the two had been having unending disputes in their relationship.

Mutua left a suicide note directing all his property to be inherited by his two children

He added that his father should be the next of kin and money from the National Police Service should be given to him following his death.
The bodies of the 40-year-olds were taken to the Machakos Level 5 Hospital mortuary.


















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prince Charles, 71, tests positive for coronavirus: Palace

Britain’s Prince Charles, the eldest son and heir to Queen Elizabeth II, is showing mild symptoms of the new coronavirus but “otherwise remains in good health”, his office said on Wednesday. The 71-year-old and his wife Camilla — who does not have COVID-19 — are currently self-isolating in Scotland, Clarence House said. “The Prince of Wales has tested positive for Coronavirus,” it said in a statement, using his official title. “He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual. “The Duchess of Cornwall (Camilla) has also been tested but does not have the virus. “In accordance with government and medical advice, the prince and the duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland.” The couple were tested by the state-run National Health Service (NHS) in Aberdeenshire in northeast Scotland, it said. “It is not possible to ascertain from whom the prince caught the virus owing to...

‘Today we have seen the dawn’: China reports zero new local coronavirus cases for first time since outbreak began

Chinese officials say they have “seen the dawn” of an end to the  coronavirus  epidemic, after the country reported zero new cases of local infection for the first time since the outbreak began. Figures for Wednesday showed there were no new cases at all in Wuhan or the wider Hubei province, where the virus now known as  Covid-19  is believed to have first transmitted among humans. Authorities warned the risk was still not over, though, as 34 cases - all imported from abroad - were reported in other provinces. They included 21 in  Beijing  and nine in the southern manufacturing hub of Guangdong. There were also eight new deaths on Wednesday, according to the National Health Commission. bringing the country to a total of 80,928 cases and 3,245 deaths. Nonetheless, the lack of new local transmissions in Hubei was hailed as a major landmark in the global fight to contain the disease. “Today we have seen the dawn after so many days o...

Hairdresser creates a barrier between her clients by cutting arm and eye holes in an UMBRELLA, as she attempts to continue working during the coronavirus pandemic

A hairdresser who has continued working during the  coronavirus  pandemic has gone viral for wearing an umbrella to separate herself from clients. The Dutch stylist who works at Bella Rosa salon in Oss, north of Eindhoven, Holland, created a makeshift shield from an umbrella in a bizarre attempt to help stop the spread of COVID-19. She cut two holes for her arms to go through and cut a client's hair using disposable gloves. The hairdresser completed her homemade protective wear by adding holes to the umbrella to see out of.  Countries across Europe have shot down hair and beauty salons, and there is no evidence that the    The clip has gone viral across social media, racking up over 82,000 shares on Facebook alone. In one clip, she included the caption: 'This is not going well' Laughing can be heard in the background. She then had to cut a third hole to thread another customer's eyebrows. The woman carried out the treatment b...